We will update this page with any news on activities and projects, when the office will be open/closed, etc as and when we know anything
24th August 2020
- Join us at our Picnic in the Park on 28th August – More details here
- Our Children’s Voices projects will restart on 9th September 2020 – Details here
- A new project, Life Skills, will start on 7th September 2020 – Details here
- In September we will finish off the Monster Inside Course that was cut short due to the pandemic
- October will see a new Monster Inside Course begin – Details here
23rd June 2020
- AGM notice: Our AGM will take place on 23rd July 2020. Further details here
18th May 2020
- Following last week’s successful online “Coffee/Wine Evening”, we will continue with weekly Zoom sessions on a Tuesday evening
23rd March 2020
- Lots of support and ideas in our “Members Only” Facebook Group. If you are a member and need an invite to the group please email us and we’ll send an invite
19th March 2020
- The Addup Office will close today at 12pm
- For Urgent Support: The Addup mobile will be available Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm – 07495 573836
18th March 2020
- Children’s Voices: The sessions for the remainder of the term have been cancelled. We don’t have a date for the start of the new term as yet.
- Drama Group: The sessions for the remainder of the term have been cancelled. We don’t have a date for the start of the new term as yet.
- Easter Project: This has been postponed and will hopefully now take place during the Whitsun Half Term
- Parent Support Network Meetings: The meeting for April has been cancelled. We can’t confirm that May’s meeting can take place yet.
- Monster Inside: Weeks 4 & 5 of the current course have had to be postponed. We will notify the families on that course when those two sessions will be taking place once we can arrange them.