For a yearly membership fee of £30.00 you, and everyone living in your household,
- have priority access to all school holiday projects at a heavily subsidised price
- have access to family outings at a subsidised cost
- have priority access to our family training courses
- have priority access to our Life Skills, Children’s Voices, and Drama Groups
- have access to our library of books which we hire out to members
- have access to the “members only” Addup Facebook Group
- can receive support at meetings with schools or doctors
- Our Support Centre at 59 Billet Lane, Hornchurch, is open weekdays between 10am and 3pm, by appointment, for advice, support and information.
- A telephone help line – 01708 454040 – operates weekdays 10am till 3pm
If you would like to be a part of our group, please complete our membership application form.
If you would like to visit us at our Support Centre to discover for yourself what we are all about, you will be most welcome. If you should require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact Sheila or Lyndsay.
We recommend that you ring to check someone will be available at the Support Centre, as there are only two members of staff and sometimes we need to attend meetings away from the office/centre. If you get the answer machine, please leave your name & number & a brief message, and we will call you upon our return to the office.